Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

My sweetie is making me a cake as I type. Gingerbread. MMMMMM
With whipped cream. MMMMMMM

When anyone asks I tell them I'm 39, the same age as my mother. I've been using that line for a few years now.

I saw a T-shirt last weekend that said:
Looks 30
Acts 20
Feels Like 60
I must be 40

For my younger friends who reach that milestone this year, I'll be sending that along presently.

And, I got this. Anyone of a certain age in Canada should recognize the Muppet Frog Prince, which Jim Henson produced for the CBC in the early 70's (or maybe late 60's). It is tough to find because they haven't re-issued it since the early 90's. This pre-loved copy came from my friend Susann, who always knows what I really want.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Happy happy birthday!

Kurt said...

Happy Birthday to you.....,
Happy Birthday to you.....,
Happy Birthday Dear Jane......
Happy Birthday to you!

Kurt

Kurt said...

And many mooooooorrrrrreeeeeeeeee....

Kurt