Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I've Got the Power

Well, actually I don't.
For the second time, our electrician cancelled our power upgrade, and for the second time the power company came anyway. Instead of new power, they straightened the pole at the end of the drive. I'm a little concerned that it was only the leaning pole protecting my mailbox from the snowplow. I'll have to wait and see on that.
We are in a thaw right now, it was +12 here yesterday, which is ideal for digging a trench to the garage for the new cable to power a bigger kiln. By the time we actually get the power upgrade (rescheduled again for next Wednesday, 3 times the charm do you think?) I'm sure it will be -10 again and several feet of snow.
We better get it soon, the pots are piling up.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

Sounds like the project is going ahead like projects here in south texas..... manaña.... manaña....
tomorrow..... tomorrow.... remember, patience is a virtue!

Have a great day....