Monday, November 9, 2009

Atticat


If you tuned in for a bit of a laugh today, sorry.

I've been avoiding posting for the last week, because last Monday Nov 2, Atticus was hit by a car at the end of the driveway and died. Even a week later, I can't believe how hard that is to type.

I am also surprised at how much we miss him. He was mostly just small, and quiet, and there. (Unless you were a small animal, in which case he was a terrorist. But even terrorists have people that love them.) We buried him in the back yard under a walnut tree with his catnip mouse in his paws. He was a most excellent creature.

Maybe tomorrow I can be funnier.

2 comments:

Lori said...

My condolences. Poor little fella.

Kurt said...

My condolences Jane. I understand how you must be feeling We went to AB this summer to visit my youngest daughter. While away my cat, Kally, disappeared, along with 3 others in the area, the same week. I hope to get another when I return in April. Thinking of you and your loss....

Kurt